The Twin Cities Kids In Need Resource Center could not operate without volunteers – we need your help!
Volunteering not only benefits us here at the Resource Center, but many deserving kids and teachers in the Twin Cities area. It certainly is a wonderful way to give back to the community and we appreciate it VERY much!
Some of our projects include:
- Shopping with our teachers
- Merchandising and re-stocking school supply products on the shelves of our teacher store
- Assisting in all areas of a working warehouse including unpacking, sorting, counting, organizing product donations, and general warehouse clean-up
- On demand special projects (yearly inventory, custom product builds, data input, etc.)
- Large group volunteer opportunities during the end of June – early August, as we collect, sort, and inventory donated supplies from school supply drives! We can use all the help we can get!
Thank you so much for considering to help us out. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule some volunteer time with us.